Hello guys Tech Indicator is back with the all-new amazing article. In this post, I want to show you How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone iOS 14. With this trick, you can schedule text messages on the iPhone on a particular date and time.
This is going to be using the Siri Shortcut application to schedule text messages on the iPhone. These messages are very useful especially on birthdays or meeting days.
So without wasting any time let’s take a look at how to schedule Text messages on iPhone iOS 14.
How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone iOS 14
Step 1: Open Siri Shortcut and select the Automation option from the bottom.
Step 2: Than Click on the Plus icon (+). And click on create personal Automation.
Step 3: Select The Time Of day option to create personal Automation. And there we can select monthly and select a particular time and date when the message is sent. Then click on next.
Step 4: Now select the Action option. And select send messages and type the message in the message option. And select the contact where the message is sent in the ‘to’ option.
Step 5: And disable the option ask before running to directly sen the message to a particular contact. Now click on Done.
So with this trick, you can schedule the text messages on iPhone ios 14. If you know more about the ios 14 tricks let me know in the comment section below.
You Might Also Like:
- Top 10 Best Smartphones Under 15000 to 20000 In Pakistan 2020
- How to Change Location on iPhone (Fake Location) iOS 14
- Top Best Smartphones Under 25000 in Pakistan (October 2020)
- Top 7 Powerful Android Apps 2020
- Top 7 Cool Android Apps 2020
- How to install Mac OS on Windows Laptop or PC 2020
- Top 5 Super Android Hacks (2020)
- Top 3 Best Android Tips and Tricks
- How to Lock Apps on iPhone| Best iOS 14 Tips & Tricks
- How to install Android on Windows 10 (2020)
- How to Earn Money On Whatsapp 2020