Hello Guys, In this post I want to show you How to get iMessage on Android. This message will allow you to use iMessage on any Android device.
As you Know iMessage is one of the best Messaging apps by Apple. The iMessage is only for Apple devices but today I Want to show you how to use iMessage on Any android device.
The method that I Will show you today is the best method to get iMessage on Android. This App also has the Windows Version that will allow you to use iMessage on Windows as well.
So without wasting any time let’s take a look at How to get iMessage on Android.
How to get iMessage on Android
BlueBubbles is an open-source and cross-platform ecosystem of apps aimed to bring iMessage to all of your devices. That includes Android, Windows, Linux, etc. As such, this app allows you to bring iMessage to your Android device! With BlueBubbles, you’ll be able to send messages, images, audio, GIFs, and much more to your friends and family.
We want to be more than just another iMessage app. We want to be community-driven and as open as possible to show that we encourage all forms of help to improve the ecosystem.
All help is appreciated! Of course, we will add our touch to it as much as possible to make your experience as flawless and as enjoyable as it possibly can.
This means the quality of life updates that even our Apple OS app-counterparts do not support. The only requirement is that you have access to a device running macOS High Sierra or later. We hope you enjoy using the app!
Here is a shortlist of the main features:
- Sending/Receiving texts, images/GIFs, video, and location
- Viewing tap backs/reactions
- Viewing stickers
- Creating new chats
- Viewing a gallery of attachments per-conversation
- Viewing read/delivered timestamps
- Muting conversations/Do not disturb
- Custom theming
- Big Emojis
The end goal is to bring the iMessage experience to Android and PC! We want you to be able to stay away from those green bubbles as well as the restricted Apple ecosystem.
So With this method, you will get iMessage on Android. So let me know your thoughts about how to use iMessage on any Android in the comments section below.
I covered these topics in this post:
- iMessage on android
- app for iMessage on android
- how to get iMessage on android
- get iMessage on android 390
- iMessage on android without mac
- can you get a imessage on android
- how to use iMessage on android
- use iMessage on android 210
- how to message on android
- iMessage on android apk
- how to get iMessage on Android
- How to use iMessage on Android
- How to use iMessage on Windows
- How to Get iMessage on Windows
- How to use iMessage on any Android
You Might Also Like:
- Top Best Whatsapp Alternatives You Should download
- Best Futuristic Apps for Android 2021
- Top 7 Best Must Have Android Apps – Jan 2021
- Top 9 Best New Whatsapp Features 2021
- Top 20 Best Android Apps 2021!
- Top 5 Super Secret Android Apps in 2021
- Top 5 Best Free Wallpaper Apps For Android in 2021
- How to Get Always On Display on iPhone iOS 14 |Tips & Tricks
- How to Transfer Whatsapp From Android to iPhone in 2021 Best iOS Tips and Tricks
- How to Set Any Song as Ringtone on iPhone iOS 14 Tips & Tricks
- Best Must Have App for iPhone Dec 2020
- Top 7 Must Have Android Apps Dec 2020
- Top 5 Cool new WhatsApp features in Dec 2020
- How to Make Your iPhone Faster (iPhone Tips & Tricks 2020)
- iPhone 13 Leaks (What’s new)
- How to Fix Green Tint Display on iPhone 12|Permanent Fix
- Top Best Android 11 Tips & Tricks
- How to Install Themes on iPhone iOS 14 For Free| iOS 14 Tips & Tricks
- How to Set Custom Charging Animation on iPhone – Best iOS 14 Tips & Tricks
- Top 7 Samsung Note 20 Ultra Tips & Tricks
- How to install Paid Apps on iPhone iOS 14 For Free
- How to change the Charging Sound on iPhone|iOS 14 Tips &Tricks
- How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone|iOS 14 Tips & Tricks