Hello, Guys Today I want to show you the How to Fix Green Tint Display on iPhone. Today we discuss the specific topic reporting on iPhone 12 Model and that is the greenish tint that appears on the screen of the iPhone.
This Effect is a bug from the company and affects your display quality on your iPhone. Don’t worry about that issue if you are facing it. It is a software issue, not a hardware issue. Just read my full blog and fix your green display on iphone 12.
So Without wasting any time let’s take a look at How to fix Green Tint Display on iPhone.
How to fix Green Tint Display on iPhone
Step 1: Go to the Settings
Step 2: Search for Accessibility.
Step 3: Than Click on the Display and Text Size.
Step 4: Than Click on Color Filters.
Step 5: And Turn Color Filters Off.
And Your Phone Green Tint Display has been Fix.
So With this Steps You can Fix Green Display on iPhones. So let me Know your thoughts about that issues in the comment section below.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Install Themes on iPhone iOS 14 For Free| iOS 14 Tips & Tricks
- How to Set Custom Charging Animation on iPhone – Best iOS 14 Tips & Tricks
- Top 7 Samsung Note 20 Ultra Tips & Tricks
- How to install Paid Apps on iPhone iOS 14 For Free
- How to change the Charging Sound on iPhone|iOS 14 Tips &Tricks
- How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone|iOS 14 Tips & Tricks
- Top 10 Best Smartphones Under 15000 to 20000 In Pakistan 2020
- How to Change Location on iPhone (Fake Location) iOS 14
- Top Best Smartphones Under 25000 in Pakistan (October 2020)
- Top 7 Powerful Android Apps 2020
- Top 7 Cool Android Apps 2020
- How to install Mac OS on Windows Laptop or PC 2020
- Top 5 Super Android Hacks (2020)